As you might've seen, I've been pretty unactive for about 3 months.
Reason is that I've been following webdesign courses since the end of August. And believe me, when you stay 8 hrs straight working in front of a computer, when you get home the first thing you want to do is relax and be a bum. So yeah, I didn't really think about posting new entries.
Now about Hoshi wa Utau:
I'm sad to announce that I have to put the translation on hold for an indetermined time.
Of course, it doesn't mean that I'm stopping the translation.
BUT if someone wants to take over the translation, send me an email or leave a comment, and I'll provide you the raw & cleaned scans.
I really don't know when I'll be able to resume the translation.
Until next time
August 8, 2013
August 1, 2013
June 27, 2013
You go on YT to watch a single video, but then that evil recommendation bar draws your attention and:"Oh! That one looks interesting." or "What the..." Then you get lost on YT for hours...
|Don't look at me like that TOP D': I can't help it!|
June 1, 2013
May 31, 2013
I got an award?! Me?! In what world would that happen? :O Especially given the fact that I'm not really an active blogger, I was really surprised to be nominated for The Liebster Award :D Thanks Rosie from Shine a Light Rose ;)
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger (s) who nominated you.
- Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
- Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
- Display the Liebster award badge on your blog.
As I said, I'm not an active blogger, and I rarely read other blogs and the blogs I read the most have either more than 200 followers, or are in French, or have been already nominated for it.
So there you go for #1 & 2: