August 8, 2013

Top 10 : Anime openings




First of many Top 10s, or at least hope so >.> I'm beginning with the most memorable opening songs I've encountered. Of course, there are a lot of them I like,but those 10 are really the ones I love and listen the most.

So there ya go, and in no particular order:

Yakusoku wa Iranai - Escaflowne

Even though you're not hearing it in the opening, what I like the most about the song is the bagpipes solo in the middle of the song. Sakamoto Maaya's voice is so sweet, I think it really fits the song's instrumental.

Cruel Angel Thesis - Neon Genesis Evangelion

A classic amongst classics, I just love that opening and for no reason in particular

Still Time - Gensomaden Saiyuki

Saiyuki is one of my favourite animes. I probably love everything about it, including the opening songs

Rhythm Emotion - Gundam Wing

Wing is the less popular one in the Gundam serie, I think. Nevertheless, I've always loved it and its openings. Been listening to it since I've watched the anime many years ago.

Again - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

YUI is one of my favourite Japanese solo artists. I like her style. It's not something one of a kind, but her voice makes up for it :)

Blue Bird - Naruto Shippuden
While I totally stopped watching Naruto, I find that this opening fits Naruto's story. Became a fan of Ikimono Gakari after hearing this song

Rose -NANA

Nana, will we ever see the end of it? Anyways, I just love that song! Kinda sad though, but still, I love the beat. And introduced me to another artist: Tsuchiya Anna

Uragiri no Yuyake - Durarara!!

That song's just pure awesomeness!

Driver's High - GTO
THE song that got me into Jmusic! I thank you L'Arc~en~Ciel for writing that song. Hope to see you guys in concert again.

Sakasama no Cho - Jigoku Shoujo

Such a soft song, really nice to listen to relax -^.^-

No comments:

Post a Comment