November 5, 2013

Message

As you might've seen, I've been pretty unactive for about 3 months.
Reason is that I've been following webdesign courses since the end of August. And believe me, when you stay 8 hrs straight working in front of a computer, when you get home the first thing you want to do is relax and be a bum. So yeah, I didn't really think about posting new entries.

Now about Hoshi wa Utau:
I'm sad to announce that I have to put the translation on hold for an indetermined time.
Of course, it doesn't mean that I'm stopping the translation.

BUT if someone wants to take over the translation, send me an email or leave a comment, and I'll provide you the raw & cleaned scans.

I really don't know when I'll be able to resume the translation.

Until next time

twinkle


8 comments:

  1. If I could speak any language other than English, I'd be happy to translate, but sadly I can't!
    I hope it won't be too long, but thank you for all the chapters you have translated! Good luck with your courses and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias por los capitulos, que te vaya bien en tus estudios... y tendré fe que algun dia podremos leer el resto... Buena suerte !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I know what it is being doing that everyday for more than 20 years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I can be patient when it comes to waiting for a release. I just prefer not to be :P An exercise in restraint is good for me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering what had become of Hoshi wa Utau~! Thanks for all your work on it thus far! If you still check back here, I'd love to give it a shot translating, though I'm not an expert at it. Let me know if you're able to still send raws of it to anyone interested. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your hard work! I may just end up buying the full series myself (I have all the Fruits Basket manga) but if one day you could finish the translations that'd be an amazing thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Twinklelie. I would like our group Shirayuki scans to finish off the series Hoshi no Utau for those who wants to see the series completed. Would you mind if our group continue it off? (I also sent it by email I think but it might not sent through)
    xxhisuixx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      I'm sorry to tell you this, but unfortunately another group sent me an e-mail yesterday and I accepted not knowing wether I'd have other propositions to take over the transaltion.

      Thank you for wanting to take over it, though :)

      Cheers!
      twinklelie

      Delete