June 1, 2013

Chronicles of an Addict - Chapter II: "The Haru Haru Syndrome" (하루하루증후군)

Definition: Weird habit of crying when listening to BIGBANG's Haru Haru
Translation of Haru Haru(하루하): Day by Day

On Friday 14th December, twinklelie went to BIGBANG's concert in London. At that time, she wasn't the huge BIGBANG fan she is now. But when they announced that there was an additional date, she thought:
- "Hey, it's BIGBANG! Not a huge fan, but I still like them and I got the money so me is going"

yup, still has her concert ticket :p
So basically she went there on a whim. She got her tickets and everything 10 days before the concert (doesn't live in the UK).

Her crown stick
Now here's what happened during that concert:
It was almost the end, after almost 2h30 of show, the members, especially GD, were totally worn out. The atmosphere in the concert hall was heavy and you could feel that the end was near. VIPs were also tired, but oh so happy. You could see the members quietly sitting on the chairs. Then, you could hear the first notes of Haru Haru. Silence for a few sec.TOP began to sing and VIPs were singing along as well. At last, when the chorus came Taeyang asked VIPs if they knew the lyrics. At that moment, something magic happened: VIPs were singing Haru Haru in complete synchronisation. Twinklelie was singing as well, and for some reason, she was overwhelmed and began to cry and her heart ached and throbed. Was it the beauty  of that moment that made her cry or just the song itself? This is not certain. What's sure, she felt something that she never felt before. So much emotions were conveyed during those few seconds when VIPs sang together.

Live version. She was there!

It could've been something that would've happened once, but it didn't. Ever since, when she listens to Haru Haru, her heart's throbbing and she's sobbing a little...

Translation of Haru Haru:
[GD] Leave
Yeah, finally I realise, that I’m nothing without you
I was so wrong, forgive me
[SR] Ah ah ah ah~
[TOP/GD] Like the tides my heart is broken
Like the wind my heart is shaking
Like the smoke my love faded away
It never erases like a tattoo
I sigh deeply and the ground shakes
My heart is full of dust (say goodbye)
[GD] Yeah, I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
But from what was expected, I’m getting along quite well by myself
You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless
[TOP] What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
Do you even see me, did you already completely forget me?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can’t even approach you or talk to you
Alone in the night, I erase my thoughts a hundred times
[chorus]
Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and just live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand it in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
Day by day it fades away
[GD] Oh, girl, I cry, cry
You’re my all, say goodbye
[SR/DS] Even if we bump into each other
Pretend you didn’t see me and keep going
If old memories keep on being thought of
I might go look for you secretly
[GD] Always be happy with him, so I don’t think of anything else
You have to get along so there is not even a small regret in me
[TOP] Like the white sky and like the blue clouds
Yes, just smile like nothing is wrong
[chorus]X1
[DS/SR] Hope your heart is relieved after leaving me
Just forget me and live on
Those tears will all dry up, yeah
As day by day passes
[TY] If we never met each other then it would have hurt less, mm
The promise of us staying together is now a memory baby
I’ll pray for you
[chorus]X1
[GD] Oh, girl, I cry, cry
You’re my all, say goodbye, bye
Oh, my love, don’t lie, lie
You’re my heart, say goodbye

1 comment:

  1. I watched that clip again yesterday and cried. Now, just thinking about it, I'm tearing up again. :'(
    Oh how I wish I could have been there.. or anywhere, to sing that song with them.

    ReplyDelete