October 17, 2011

Drama: The Quiz Show II

Story:

First, this drama is kinda the sequel of the drama of the same name, but there’s no need to watch the first season to understand the second.

In this drama, Sakurai plays the role of a quiz show M.C. In this show, the players have to answer correctly to 7 questions in order to win 10 million, and those who answer 8 questions will have their wish granted. But the more the games progresses, the more the questions are about the criminal past of the players, or they’re intrusive questions And all this is mixed with the dilemma of confessing their crime in order to win money.

The character of Sakurai has also a mysterious past. Before becoming the M.C., an accident had made him lie in a coma for 6 years, and that same accident made him lost his memory.

My opinion:
At first, I wasn't really attracted by the title and the story. It didn’t really catch my interest, but I was bored so I decided to watch it. And to tell you the truth I’m so glad I was bored, this drama is amazing! And to be honest, Sakurai was amazing. I won’t criticize a Jonnhy’s acting anymore. The first word that came to my mind when I saw his acting was: creepy

So now, let’s talk about the story itself. At the beginning you don’t really understand the intention of the director. You think that he just wants to have justice. But as the episodes are progressing you begin to understand the real purpose of that show and whom it is aim to. And until the end I stayed glued in front of my computer because there are unexpected turnarounds during the whole drama. 

Actors:
Sakurai Sho
as Kamiyama Satoru


Yokoyama Yu
as Honma Toshio







Matsuura Aya
as Takasugi Reina



Maya Miki
as Saejima Ryoko



No comments:

Post a Comment