March 2, 2012

Back from the dead (^ ^)/

As you might've guessed, I've been pretty busy lately, with college resuming and tests coming one after the other, I didn't have much time to do a chapter of HWU. But this weekend I've decided that I'll do nothing regarding college.
So here's what I'm going to do this weekend and next week:
- A new chapter of HWU
- Presentation of 2 new J-drama: Renai Neet and Stepfather Step
- Presentation of 2 groups I've recently discovered: UKISS and Sunset Swish
Hope you'll be looking forward to it ^^

2 comments:

  1. Yay I AM looking forward to it, glad you're back:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya welcome back! I'm really glad that to know that another chapter of HwU is going to be released, thanks for doing the project!
    Oh and I like Sunset Swish too! Not so much updated about them but I really like their song "Mosaic Kakera" which was the ed theme of Code Geass :D
    Anyway, hope everything are going well there

    ReplyDelete